- Cinnamon Oil – Contains Cinnamaldehyde which exhibits anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties and is high in antioxidants. Soothes inflammation and boosts immunity.
- Clove Oil – Rich in Eugenol and flavonoids, it works as an anti-inflammatory and an analgesic. Lowers stress, improves digestion, and stimulates blood circulation.
- Thyme Oil – Its active component, Thymol, exhibits antibacterial and antispasmodic properties. Fights viruses, aids digestion, improves respiratory health, and uplifts immunity.
- Kalonji Oil –Rich in vitamins (A, B, C, D, E, K) and minerals (zinc, phosphorous, iron, selenium, calcium, magnesium, potassium) with abundance of thymoquinone. Strengthens the immune system and improvesoverall health.
- Eucalyptus Oil – Rich in antioxidants, exhibits analgesic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antiviral properties. Treats respiratory troubles and fights bacterial and viral infections.
- Mint Oil – Contains menthol that exhibits anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties. It relieves digestive troubles, common cold, cough, sore throat, and seasonal allergies.
LooLoo Oleo Shifa Medicated Oil with Kalonji
Looloo Oleo Shifa is a herbal, medicated elixir which efficiently rescues you from a variety of troubles. It is a unique amalgamation of essential oils of Cinnamon, Clove, Thyme, Eucalyptus, and Mint enhanced with Kalonji Oil. LooLoo Oleo Shifa is an Immunity Booster packed with antioxidants which exhibits anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiviral properties. It can either be consumed orally or applied externally depending upon what trouble one wishes to cure.
SKU: Looloo Oleo Shifa
- For oral consumption, add three drops of Looloo Oleo Shifa to a glass of warm water.
- For topical application, dab it on cotton and place it on the affected area.
- For toothache dab it on cotton and place it between the teeth. Keep for 5-10 minutes.
- To control fever, apply a few drops behind the earlobes.
- Boosts Immunity
- Fights Common Cold
- Combats Seasonal Allergies
- Subsides Wet and Dry Cough
- Soothes Sore Throat
- Relieves Toothache
- Cures Earache
- Alleviates Headache
- Resolves Gastrointestinal Troubles
- Eliminates Bacterial and Viral Infections