LooLoo Oleo Rheuma Herbal Liniment with Kalonji 100ml
- Cinnamon Oil – Contains Cinnamaldehyde which exhibits an anti-inflammatory effect relieving inflammation.
- Clove Oil – Its active component Eugenol, an anti-inflammatory analgesic, curbs the pain and relaxes the muscles.
- Kalonji Oil – Exhibits anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties. Enhances blood flow and rejuvenation of muscle and bone tissue.
- Mint Oil – Works as an anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, and an analgesic which effectively subsides pain.
- Mustard Oil: It improves blood circulation and releases muscle tension while drawing out toxins. Being rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, it eases movement of joints.
LooLoo Oleo Cold Shield Roll-On Oil with Kalonji
- Basil Oil –Eliminates bacteria, soothes inflammation, relieves headache and respiratory discomfort.
- Lemongrass Oil – Rich in antioxidants exhibits antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps relieve headache and sinus inflammation.
- Mint Oil – Works as a decongestant due to the presence of menthol. It unblocks the nasal tract allowing for an easy flow of air and drainage of mucus.
- Kalonji Oil – Exhibits antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It fights the virus that triggers common cold and sinus pain.
LooLoo Black Gold Kalonji Oil 50ml
- Kalonji (Nigella Sativa) – Kalonji, also called Black Seed, exhibits anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, anti-convulsive, anti-spasmodic, and antihistamine properties. It is thus capable of treating a wide range of diseases.
- Vitamins and Minerals – Kalonji oil contains Zinc, Phosphorous, Iron, Selenium, Calcium, Carotene, Glutathione, Magnesium, and Potassium. It is rich in Amino Acids, Antioxidants, Fatty Acids, and Vitamins A, B, B2, B3, C, D, E, and K.
- Active Components – The active components of Kalonji are Thymoquinone, Nigellone, and Beta-Sitosterol. These active components, especially Thymoquinone, are responsible for the healing capacity of Kalonji.